Mintz Law Firm
Car Accident Attorney in Aspen Park, CO
Accidents rarely ever occur at the right time. It doesn't matter if a car accident was a minor fender bender or one that caused casualties, as you may be entitled to a settlement if the car accident happened because of another driver’s negligence or due to a manufacturing error.
This is where it can be a good idea to hire an Aspen Park personal injury lawyer. They can look into your case and can fight to get you the compensation you may deserve. Economic and non-economic damages from the accident, like medical bills, pain and suffering, or loss of compensation, will likely linger. This is why it's always a good idea to consult with an Aspen Park car accident attorney following any car accident, minor or not.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Aspen Park
Between the distractions of everyday life, the frustration of drivers being trapped in traffic jams, and the potential aggressive driving behaviors you can find anywhere, you may feel like the cards are being stacked against you on Colorado roads.
Even so, factors like these are not an excuse to cause a car accident. If you were injured in a car accident due to the negligence of another driver, you may be entitled to receive full compensation for your injuries. Common causes of car accidents in Aspen Park include:
- Distracted driving (i.e. texting)
- Running red lights
- Impaired driving due to intoxication from drugs, alcohol, or both
- Ignoring stop signs
- Failing to signal properly
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Excessive speeding
- Improper handling of the car, frequently resulting from fatigue or inexperience
If you're a victim of a car accident due to another driver's negligent or reckless actions on the road, reach out to a skilled car accident lawyer in Aspen Park immediately for help.
How Soon Should You Contact an Aspen Park Attorney After a Car Accident?
You should always reach out to an attorney as soon as possible if you were involved in a car accident, especially if another person was at fault and you were injured. Hiring an experienced car accident lawyer can potentially help you by:
- Getting reimbursed for your medical bills, lost wages, or other economic damages
- Expediting a quicker verdict or settlement
- Getting the money you may be entitled to for the pain and suffering you endured due to another person's reckless, negligent, or intentional behavior that caused the car accident
- Making your life simpler after the car accident, which allows you to focus on your mental and physical recovery
- Speaking to insurance companies on your behalf
Don't hesitate to speak with a car accident attorney in Aspen Park, Colorado today to help take your stress and burden away and allow you to focus on your recovery.
What Determines Fault In a Colorado Car Accident?
Negligence determines the party at fault in a motor vehicle accident, according to Colorado law. Negligence is proven by the following elements:
- A duty of care was owed to the drivers on the road
- Failure of a negligent party to act in accordance with this particular duty of care caused the accident
- An individual was injured due to this negligent act
All Colorado drivers have the duty to operate their motor vehicles responsibly, and part of this responsibility includes adhering to the following all rules of the road.
Various forms of evidence may be used to help determine who the at-fault party is in a car accident. Also, you should always immediately record everything you can recollect of the events that led up to the car accident if possible. This is because memories can fade quickly and promptly writing events down can help you refresh your memory later on.
How Can an Aspen Park Auto Accident Lawyer Help With Your Auto Accident Case?
Prior to hiring an auto accident lawyer, you may want to get an understanding of how they can assist you in your case and fight for compensation on your behalf. Some types of services most personal injury law firms include:
- Answering your legal questions in a straightforward manner
- Providing you with trustworthy legal advice throughout all stages of your case
- Communicating with the other party's attorney on your behalf
- Conducting an investigation into the accident
- Guiding you through complicated Colorado laws and the civil justice system
- Researching a legal strategy for your case
- Identifying who the at-fault party is for your car accident
- Providing you with a detailed overview of what your legal options are
- Arguing your case in court on your behalf, if required
- Working out a settlement with the at-fault party's insurance company
If you have any questions that relate to the types of services personal injury lawyers offer, you should schedule a free consultation as soon as possible to go over your options.
Contact the Skilled Aspen Park Car Accident Lawyers at Mintz Law Firm Today
If you were involved in a car accident in Colorado, contact the experienced car accident attorneys at Mintz Law Firm today. We offer free consultations, and we will be happy to review your legal rights with you to make sure you understand all of your options in depth.
Hiring an experienced Aspen Park car accident lawyer from Mintz Law Firm can help ensure your case is properly prepared. We'll educate you on your legal rights and discuss how we may be able to maximize your compensation. Call us today at (303) 462-2999 or fill out our contact form online to get the process started so you can spend your time recovering from your injuries.